Live Oak County Courthouse
The Live Oak Courthouse was the architect Alfred Giles's final courthouse in 1919. It was designed in the Classical Revival style, a three story red brick building which originally housed a jail on the top floor. The scope of work was full window restoration/preservation, improved functionality of the windows, and concealed/interlocking weather stripping to minimize air infiltration. It was an honor to work on this beautiful building.